Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Loving myself, and allowing to love me in return

2. What's been on your mind most lately? Making changes in my life, only for the better and how I CAN achieve them where as before I never would have believed it

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? Happiness, Love, Health, Money and then Fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? To be in the arms of the one I love most

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Hectic

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? Love, it surrounds me and I am truly blessed

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am a strong woman who is a fighter, a lover and a friend

8. What do you want to be known for? For being a good friend, sister, daughter and person

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Its both my mom and my sister

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? I'll have a job, have lost weight and I will just feel much better about myself as a person

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? My family and friends

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? Patient, Understanding and Happy

13. What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? Living life the way I really want to live it

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? Just to be happy

15. What stands between you and what you want? Me, as simple as that

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Sleep, or come on the Planet and talk to my friends

17. When did you first realize that life is short? Something makes me think that every day, with all of the tragedy in the world around us it constantly reminds me that like is MUCH to short and that its important to always be thankful for what you have and who is in your life

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? Taking care of myself

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? My weight and my battles with food

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? Religion and personal beliefs

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? That I'm lazy, but I'm really not

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? The love that I have for myself

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? Talking to my Daddy, I couldn't go a day without that

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? All four of my grandparents

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? Daddy talking to me in chat for the first time, and growing to fall very much in love with Him

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? Lose weight and gain control of my eating habits

27. If not now, then when? ASAP

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? Going back to school in 2006 and getting my G.E.D

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? That I am stronger than I ever thought

30. What do you want to remember forever? How good it feels to be alive

31. What could society do without? Murder, famine etc

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? That I love my Daddy with everything I am

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? We all deserve to be happy, no matter what

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? Not sure, I'd have to think on that one

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? Kids, I didn't want any for a long time but now I do

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? One past relationship, that lasted for 5 years, it gave me a glimpse into how strong of a person I am and showed me what I really wanted in a partner (which I have now and am very happy about)

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? Don't let people get to you, pursue your dreams and fuck the haters

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? To tell my parents and sister I love them, and to tell rocky how much I love Him as well

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? The first 30 years of my life yes, but the next 30 years I plan to do more than I say

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? Why did I let so many years get away without doing things for myself?

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post: