View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? i can breath when i walk. i find myself saying, "let me go get that!" my heart inhales a brand new oxygen. my tears fall like rain. thank you tears. i survived a heart attack and a triple bypass.

2. What's been on your mind most lately? i'm thinking about the victory that is about to happen. not the defeat.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame?
the most important is to love myself. the rest will follow.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? life is pain, happiness, love, heart break. we get moments of each and every. i just want to enjoy life, and make a difference while doing so. and go through the moments. just live the moments.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? rising.

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? myself.

7. In one sentence, who are you? i am special.

8. What do you want to be known for? gambaru ... i never want to give up.

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? mississippi magnolia blooms. i believe thats one of heavens scents.

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? i'll be as rich as rich can be.

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? i do.

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? loyality, laughter, patience.

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? being honest.

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? a go cart.

15. What stands between you and what you want? air.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? eat popcorn.

17. When did you first realize that life is short? do we ever really realize that? even at death, ...

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? anything that is productive.

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? blah blah blah.

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? they tell me what they don't like. i want to know what you do like, not dislike.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? not a clue.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my salvation.

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? sports section.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? sex. yeah, not nearly enough sex.

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? i'll let that be a private memory.

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? eating healthy.

27. If not now, then when? when i lift my head. amen.

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? i'm truly proud of the people around me. i chose, partially, to be with these people. i can pick good folks! you all, i'm proud of.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? i've always looked for angels to save me from me. everyday angels. i've learned that i am an everyday angel. i can save myself from me.

30. What do you want to remember forever? my momma loves me.

31. What could society do without? facebook lol.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? whitney houston had a gift. the voice.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? we as a whole nation, this world of people needs to fight for health insurance.

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? i said i'd never forgive that 4th grade teacher that made me feel less. but without that feeling she made me feel, ... i wouldn't be able to defend others as well as i do now.

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? my momma isn't the only woman that can make biscuits.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? the ball player that i will always be, if only in my heart.

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? don't waste time.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? "i'll be just around the corner. i'll wait for you. i'll never leave you. i promise." and then, when i see them again, ... getting to see the look on their face. i really did wait.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? yeah, probably so.

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? why don't you play bingo? why did you eat that whole pack of gum? and why do you wear black socks every damn day of your life? (that made me laugh)
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: