Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? OMG, So very much! I am working! I can do so much physically I couldnt do last year! I am no longer an insomniac. I dont have night time hallucinations. (from lack of sleep and lack of oxygen) I can eat again. Financially, I rarely have to ask for help from anyone. I can buy groceries as needed, instead of making due with whats in the cupboards until the end of the month. I can afford to repair my house. As for romance...I can feel again. I am open to love and am involved once more. More on this later on...

2. What's been on your mind most lately? my shop...its never off my mind. And Jo. Jo is on my mind alot lately. And horses. And my damn daughter who I love but cant have a relationship with.

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? I have the first four and a bit of the last one locally. I think they all matter and the one that matters most is the one you dont have at all.

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? Immediately, I want ice cream. But in general, I want a car that is easier on gas. I want a beater. I have a 350 dually truck that is KILLING me with gas mileage.

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Stabilizing

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? my age. I am running out of time so I am making sure I get the most out of the years I have left.

7. In one sentence, who are you? She laid her hand faintly upon his and softly said "softness...." and in that moment, his heart stopped bleeding and began to beat again...

8. What do you want to be known for? that I was good and bad and was proud of both

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? my family

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? well I will be married....

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? when I am productive. Thats probably the most important thing to me in life

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? trustworthiness, availability, and compassion

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? I have to say not much that I can remember. I have accomplished everything I set out to do, except to finish my massage therapy schooling and I stopped that because I got a job as a children's therapist. I have gotten every degree or certification I ever wanted, learned every trade or craft I wanted. I have had all the relationships I wanted. I have traveled, moved,etc. I have journeyed, traveled, etc. I really have led a much fuller life than most people

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? a horse

15. What stands between you and what you want? I have several answers for this. None of them are about the same thing. Several states. Money. Time. Age. Ability.

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? I dont need to be happy all the time. I am ok having periods of bleakness and pain. its all part of life. When i need to change momentum, I ride a horse. If I cant, I garden. If I cant, I paint. If I cant, I clean house. If I cant I write. If I cant I read. See a pattern here?

17. When did you first realize that life is short? When I could no longer plant a tree and know i would not see it mature into old age. When I had to think about acquiring animals based on my own longevity.

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? paperwork

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? paperwork

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? obnoxious drunkeness. I cant tell you how much this bothers me now. I use to be tolerant of it but cant stand to be in the same space as someone who is pissing in his pants drunk.

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? probably the same ones I have about me

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? I have learned everything can be taken away.I have also learned I will kill before I let people take some things away again

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? there isnt anything I couldnt do without.

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? my daughter's childhood

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? so many experiences involved with opening my plus sized womens clothing store

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? my eating habits are atrocious again. I dont eat alot. I just eat bad.

27. If not now, then when? yeah,when? When i am dead from clogged arteries?

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? not to sound vain, but there is alot I have done that I am incredibly proud of. The most recent, is that I got back on my feet after becoming disabled.

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? that I am totally insensitive about other people at times and am totally unaware of it until they point it out to me. its not my intention to be. It translates out to be like an episode of Bones.

30. What do you want to remember forever? to be in the moment

31. What could society do without? extreme-ism of any kind.

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? I am loved.

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? support the arts...

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? date a person who was born male

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? the importance of insurance. I am not kidding

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? he knows

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? dont move out of state for anyone

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? FUCK! SIXTY SECONDS??? My facebook password is...

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I have walked the talk

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? Did I pay that bill? LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: