How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation
Default first things that come to mind...

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago? Have a tactful discussion with my Lab Manager...(very much an accomplishment)

2. What's been on your mind most lately? being a bad influence, and jobs

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? health, happiness, love, money, fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want most? It's the middle of the night...what do you think I want?......sleep, get ur head out of the gutter
5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? productive

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? just one? Being healthy...mind, body, and soul

7. In one sentence, who are you? I am who I desire to be

8. What do you want to be known for? being kind

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most? Seasons

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different? Looking forward to some big changes

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? my bff's

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? my kind of humor, vault, and introvert

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? making not so wise decisions

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid? A pickup...just bought it this summer

15. What stands between you and what you want? Other people

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? I don't think that ever happens...

17. When did you first realize that life is short? 4th grade...death in the family

18. What do you need to spend more time doing? organizing family heir looms

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront? I confront most things head on...

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with? have their priorties wrong

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? hmmm...you would have to ask them I would presume

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my smile

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day? currently...my phone. Usually, the opportunity to learn something

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most? not worrying about money

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most? most of the year...I have a lot of good memories

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months? location

27. If not now, then when? when it is right...everything for a reason

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? become one of the best in the world at my job

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? ...I believe the word smother came up in a convo...lol

30. What do you want to remember forever? as many positive memories as I can

31. What could society do without? war

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? Nebraska is not where I belong

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? Stop judging other people's lives

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done? been around pot

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? I don't want to be President anymore

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? Every relationship I have had...I have learned a lot

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell? cutting just leaves scars...and Bad memories...don't start

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? night beautiful

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? I'm pretty good with the follow through, at least with good intentions, and I try

40. What questions do you often ask yourself? What's next? How could you not?

Last edited by Tcountry; 10-20-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: color
Tcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tcountry For This Useful Post: