Thread: 40 Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #17
sierragirrl

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
<3

Thanked 2,870 Times in 667 Posts
sierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputationsierragirrl Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Red face

1. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Sadly nothing.ask me again in a year and it will be a different answer

2. What's been on your mind most lately?
doctors appointments and tests

3. In order of importance, how would you rank: happiness, money, love, health, fame? health happiness love money fame

4. Right now, at this moment, what do you want? to be healthy mind body and soul

5. What word best describes the way you’ve spent the last month of your life? Quiet

6. What is the #1 motivator in your life right now? knowing my health is starting to get in order

7. In one sentence, who are you?mother,girlfriend,introvert,chill

8. What do you want to be known for?no idea

9. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss most?my town,everyone else will be with me

10. In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?goodness i will be 100percent healthier

11. Who makes you feel good about yourself? right now i dont feel good about myself really.therapy is going good though lol

12. What are the top three qualities you look for in a friend? goofiness,loyality,trustworthy

13.What has fear of failure stopped you from doing? living

14. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?peace

15. What stands between you and what you want?fear of failure

16. What do you do when nothing else seems to make you happy? Sleep,go for a drive

17. When did you first realize that life is short? my fathers death..sadly it is something we seem to forget

18. What do you need to spend more time doing?Loving

19. What issues do you continually refuse to confront?reality but i am trying

20. What’s something a lot of people do that you disagree with?vote for Romeny

21.What’s a common misconception people have about you? hhmm.prob that im a bitch.meh.

22.What’s something no one can take away from you? my kids

23. What is something that you would hate to go without for a day?my sanity

24. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?the way things were 5 yrs ago.if only there was a rewind button

25. What memory from this past year makes you smile the most?traveling,spending alot of time with my other half,and watching my kids and pup grow

26. What’s the number one change you need to make in your life in the next twelve months?my health

27. If not now, then when?tomorrow

28. What have you done that you are truly proud of? the steps i am making now

29. What’s something new you recently learned about yourself? i have been abandon nearly half my life..im changing that daily

30. What do you want to remember forever?the feeling of l o v e

31. What could society do without?assholes

32. What is one thing right now, that you are totally sure of? the choices i am making

33. If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be? love and help one another

34. What’s something you said you’d never do, but have since done?hhmm..nothing that i can think of

35. What’s something you changed your mind about when you grew older? prob to stay in the town i was born and raised in.

36. What didn’t last forever, but was still worth your while? some friendships

37. If you could go back in time and tell a younger version of yourself one thing, what would you tell?that my birth mother is a fuking mess and to love my adopted parents more and to not cause so much teenage grief.

38. If you knew you were dying in 60 seconds, what would your last words be? oy i can't even think about that.

39. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done? said more sadly

40. What questions do you often ask yourself?what is my purpose in life,why am i here,how come i don't think like that?
sierragirrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sierragirrl For This Useful Post: