View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:35 AM   #54
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvie View Post

ty so much for the get well wishes..
i'm actually feeling bunches better today, and my manager called today and said i should take another day for sure, because she'd rather i get well before coming back (for my sake, co-workers sake and the residents sake)
sooo, one more day home tomorrow :-)
i should be fine to go back to work come friday because it's only a short shift, (4-7pm) ..

Sweet - my fave smoothies are anything berry (no matter which berry) but they're all delicious! mind you i dont think i've tried a smoothie of any kind i didnt quite care for.. hehe. but you have me craving them, that's for sure! think i'll be whipping some up here shortly

morningstar - i love all music.. i admit i'm a rocker at heart, love classic rock, as well as new rock... 80's music, 70's music, 60's.. even oldies, ahh love the oldies.. i also like classical, folk music, good footstomping irish tunes, r&b, pop... heck even some country music..

love, love, love ♫
Just for Sylvie.... we're makin' fresh wild Raspberry smoothies... Hope you feel MUCH better today!!
"Hey BC.... hand me the whipped topping please?"

For those of us that don't like Raspberry.... we serve LOTs of other yummy stuff in Sweet's kitchen... Kick back and enjoy a yummy, good-for-you breakfast treat and have an AWESOME day!!

You can find your favorite wall flower in her planter boxes on the back deck.... it's time to get herbs and teas planted!
***Waves to PearlsNLace...and shouts "Honey, we know you're not single...but I have extra smoothies for you and your sweetheart!"***
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: