Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

It's an early morning for me today, but once again I want to pause and reflect and express thanks to members who've dropped by to read other contributions by members in our community.

Thank you Medusa, girl_dee, Ms Tinkerbelly, and imperfect cupcake for your willingness to expand on and discuss what ...Setting the bar high means to each of you.

Here's why I think this topic of discussion and observation is important: Each one of us is at a different stage in our lives. Some of us are young, some if us are in our 30's and 40s, then there's those of us who are in our late 50s (me) and we've got people in our community with considerable life experience who are in the 60s or 70s..... I think it's critical for us to note that life is not static. Life's dynamics includes your physical age, your own experiences in life, and how the experiences shape our world views and inform us on our level or capacity to learn skills which help us to adapt readily, by either adopting an new way to exist in our daily lives or gives us skills to reject or accept any number of things, which shape our lives.

I want to remind readers again, to give this topic your careful attention. I thought to myself the other day, what can we as a community of participants do, to not only share about our own views, but give to ourselves and others around us, in positive productive ways? Which, it led me to think about members in our community who might just be having a moment of personal growth or maybe there's a member who just can't quite "connect the dots." I personally think that sharing our views in communal ways helps each of us to become more articulate in what we want for ourselves and others whom we interact with.

A place where we can learn and grow; by reading and observing how we each have grown by sharing our learning experiences. ...especially as it concerns the topic of Setting the bar high.

I look forward to member participation and reading each persons account on what you thing "setting the bar high" means to you and if doing so, has it improved your chances finding an lasting relationship or not.

I really appreciate girl_dee for posting this morning the number one idea I've had all along about setting the bar high and whether you found your self in a lasting relationship or not: I agree whole heartedly that just because you 'set the bar high' , it does not mean or guarantee you'll find your self in a lasting relationship.

I want to also say that I think Medusa's observation about an system of rewards is exceptional! I'd say that's worth looking at in this bigger scope of "setting the bar high"..... thanks for that gem, Medusa. Good thinking point, indeed.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: