Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #72
The Oopster

How Do You Identify?:
transgender male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,655 Times in 759 Posts
The Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST ReputationThe Oopster Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannon View Post
It didn't work well. I'm not satisfied w it. It's hard to put on and doesn't compress much more than a good sports bra.

It's my first experience w one so I don't have anything to compare it to. It would be nice to have one that I could put on and adjust like a vest.
What size are you? I have 4 binders i'm willing to send people. I would prefer to split them up. (That is give them to atleast 2 people)

i have a medium black and white Tri-top Chest Binder - Extreme Binder Waist Length from http://ftm.underworks.com/

I have another black tri-top that seems smaller so i'm guessing that it is a small.

I have a white Double Front Compression Shirt. I think it is also a medium.

I'm 5'8" and around 160 lbs for an idea of my size and i think the small was when i was around 140 lbs.

If I needed any, anymore I would be tempted to get the Extreme Chest Concealer FTM Chest Binder Extreme! Chest Only Compression! Relaxed Mid-Section!
The Oopster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Oopster For This Useful Post: