Old 05-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #3808
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was awesome!

I met my trainer at the gym after my warm up on the elliptical.

Stats: 139 cal, 1.30 mi, 18:00 min

He put me through my paces, as usual, about half an hour and made a most amazing deal with me. He's been giving me freebie sessions due to issues I had at the original gym I met him at and can't do that anymore, which I totally get.

Soooo....he's got to charge me but he still wants to give me free sessions because I make him laugh (I'm pretty sure I'm his favorite client) so we're going to do a tit for tat BOGO thing so I'm absolutely stoked and can't wait until he whips me into shape like I was a few years ago. It's going to happen!

He stretched me out so I didn't do any further cool down or workout but we did chat in his office like I always do at the end. I found out that another one of his clients is gender fluid. I remember that person and knew they were family but didn't know how they presented. Cool!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: