Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I've been working on stretches that my PT team has taught me to do....to stretch out my para-spinal muscles that go up and down the spine and my glutes (the muscles that connect your hips and thighs). I do then three times a day, on my bed, with a huge Turkish bath towel.

At PT last Friday, the head of PT took me out for walking exercise around the office property to measure how many steps we got in and the time it took. During the 40 minute exercise, we walked up and down the parking structure inclines, up and down stairs in the parking garage, and the perimeter of the entire property: 40 minutes, 1750 steps. Those numbers are up slightly since the first time we began this part of my guided assisted exercise model of therapy.

After that part of my PT treatment, I bicycled for 21 minutes @ level three, for almost three miles. Then I used the arm machine for 8 minutes. But for one minute of those 8 minutes I was able to keep the rpm's at 300, vs the 7 minutes of barely keeping the marker steady at 100 for seven minutes.

My PT session is concluded by 25 minutes of deep tissue massage and compression massage to mobilize my back muscles.

I'm toast by the time my PT session is over. I go twice a week for my sessions which last 2.5 hours.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: