Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,015 Times in 9,952 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Had a really good ride this morning. Rode 5 miles in less than 22 mins.

I enjoy watching the Tour de France stages while I ride. I turn down the volume and plug into my own music. The race gets rough. It's exciting to watch a team try to advance as they do here. Anyway, before I know it the time has passed and I have ridden 5 miles.

Didn't complete any arm rolls this morning but have doing them on most days.

Hope you're feeling better, Kätzchen, and hoping everyone is getting in a step or two.
I'm doing somewhat better but I am not entirely well.

I get steps in everyday, but I don't always wear my Fitbit watch. I should wear it though because I always get notifications concerning phone calls or text mssg's or whatev's and while it's great to see that info, it is annoying to me that I enjoy knowing that stuff. *LOL*

I'm glad you keep working on your arm rolls and bicycle ride activities.

I miss not being able to break off into a jog or sprint or even a sustained method of running. But I am grateful that I can walk albeit hard to do sometimes.

Sending Exercise JUJU to all

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: