Old 08-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #6
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Very cool! I too, am not going the hormone route for the same reasons. It wouldn't really make much difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
I have always had hairy legs and arms.. I like them that way so I dont shave them EVER! plus Gemme loves it hehe
since my preteen hormone days I have always had facial hair,I shave my face and lip everyday,though sometimes I like to prick Gemme and go one day w/o shaving

I was just born with way more testosterone so even though I am going FTM , I wont take the hormones,I have a deep voice and hair already. Im good with how much I naturally produce. I dont think I would want to chance having back hair, for me anyway, as I also have chest hair naturally and a happy trail. Might still research on it more
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post: