shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking This Weekend was for Mountain Biking Crackheads!

So this whole weekend was dedicated to mountain biking. I went up to my bro SnackTime's neck of the woods yesterday and we rode some of the trail system there that neither of us have been on before! It was a HOOT!!! We had a blast and I found one rock shelf dropoff that I didn't try,but it has me intrigued and I will try it the next time. Today I stayed close to home and rode a 10.2 mile trail we have at the state park here; narrow,leafy,twisty,hilly singletrack with several big bombing downhills followed by gut busting climbs. I managed to ride the entire trail and only crashed 5 times and bled twice! Ohhhhhh...and I lost my front brakes at the last two miles so that was a challenge! Happy weekend everyone...trudging off to do homework now!! GRRRRR! Shad
shadows papa is offline   Reply With Quote