View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:24 PM   #12
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Not actually 'met' but seen around in the tiny Sussex town in which we live Tom Baker of Dr. Who fame, Paul McCartney, and Roger Daltrey, all of whom are locals (though I did meet McCartney on a train many, many moons ag0 when I was commuting every day to London). Most recently though, George Clooney whilst he was filming his latest movie (Monument Men), part of which was filmed in the town, and the actor Tom Conti who was in the shop next to ours shopping for - if my memory serves me correctly - an umbrella stand.

Unfortunately, the only real 'celebrities' I've actually met were all high ranking Palestinian and Israeli officials (Arafat, Peres, and Netanyahu, amongst others). Sounds exciting, but believe me, it wasn't.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: