Old 02-05-2017, 11:33 AM   #35
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButchEire View Post
I'm a hairy guy, with no added hormones and now that i'm coming into my own as an FTM, i'm more comfortable letting the hair grow out. It also helps that I have a supportive partner who loves this hairy guy. I have the makings of a full goatee but i'm not sure I want to go that direction and i'm not a fan of full-on facial hair on anyone. I love the freedom of not having to shave every day and well, I do love my furry pelt,lol. I refer to myself as a sasquatch.

So, how do you, as an FTM, manscape? How do you feel about being hairy? What about partners/girlfriends/etc., do you like your man's hair?
I am close to 2.5 years on T, with 2 years of that being "full dose".

I am not "hairy" for a male, and not as hairy as I think most guys are this long on testosterone. I believe I will get a good amount more hair, it just isn't happening as quickly as I thought it would. I don't have much feeling either way about my hair. I would like more facial hair, as I would like to have more options than I do now. I have a mustache and under the chin hair, but it is not as thick as a typical 46 year old, so I would never grow it out. I don't know that I will ever wear facial hair, anyway. I don't know that it looks good on me. I am also not around a lot of guys with facial hair. My Dad always shaved, and in my professional environment I just don't see many guys with facial hair. Never do I see a full beard on anyone. I like the overall short, short scruffy look, but that would never fit in my professional world.

I see I am getting some hair on the back of my shoulders. If that actually becomes a "thing", I will be getting my back waxed regularly. Back hair just really grosses me out. I am sure that if I get sasquatch like, I won't be pleased.

In terms of mascaping. I shave my face every day and I trim my nether regions, when needed. It took me a long time to accept having to shave my face daily, but it really doesn't take too long after you get used to it. I have also accepted the fact I can't get away with just using an electric razor.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote