Old 10-21-2017, 09:30 PM   #38
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicaly View Post
So it's been a long time now that I have been on hormones and I am still growing a patchy beard and light mustache. I have started using Rogaine basically on my face and have noticed a difference in doing so, especially on my sideburns starting to finally grow more.
I could grow a full mustache and a heavy beard on the bottom of my chin and under it. The sideburns are coming in and the other areas are patchy.

I shave the fuck out of it. I find myself obsessed with a soft face. I am the only trans guy I know who wants to be clean shaven. Don't misunderstand, I am looking forward to the ability to have a full beard, but until that can happen (a year or so), I want every inch perfectly cleared and smooth. I can't stand the feeling of stubble. I am a member of the Dollar Shave Club. $6 a month and I get 4 cartridges a month. That means a fresh razor every week.

It has become an obsession. Super lighting, magnifying mirrors...lol.

In terms of Rogaine, I heard it works, but only if you keep using it. I guess in the same way that it works on one's head... you have to keep using it.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: