theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I have tons of hair.....everywhere but on my head.

Having been on T since 2007, my poor hairline has receded and has retreated to my back, shoulders, chest and legs. Unfortunately, I guess, I come from a hairy lineage, though I don't know for sure exactly what, since I was adopted and don't know anything about my birth genetics. I do know that I have a *lot* of Irish blood and Native American in me, via the information I do have (non-identifying) about my birthmother's side.

I love being neat and tidy, in my appearance. Despite my receding hairline, I keep my hair cut in the traditional "Marine Corps style" of what's known as a "high 'n tight". I've always loved facial hair, even before I transitioned, and was absolutely elated when I discovered that I can grow a nice, wonderfully full beard!! Ever since, it seems that I vacillate between having a full, very short and neatly trimmed beard and a nice trimmed, short goatee and 'stache with longer sideburns. It actually depends on what season of the year we're in, too, as I keep a full beard from the early Fall (Sept.-Oct.) through about March or April, and then cut down to the goatee/'stache/sideburns during the hot summer months. Here in Vegas, it can get abominably HOT in the summer and if I keep longer, thicker facial hair, I am miserably hot. Not to mention, full of acne/heat rash. I hate, hate HATE getting a zit in my beard!!!!

Anyway, I trim things where needed and pretty much leave everything else alone. For ME, it's all about keeping a neat and tidy appearance while maintaining comfortability. I'm almost to the OCD level when it comes to bathing, keeping a neat haircut and being mindful of the fact that hair holds odors, so it is an absolute necessity for me to take 1 or more showers per day and use powders, talc and a nice cologne to finish off a well groomed appearance.

~Theo~
theoddz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to theoddz For This Useful Post: