View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #3
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The one thing I wish I could change that would hopefully have been better for my family at the time,was not to help a friend of my eldest son when she was in a bad fix with going to juvi hall because of some issues.This so called girl who I had no clue to who she was needed a safe place to stay insted of going to juvi hall till her grandparrents got to shreveport to pick her up in two days.It ws a disaster for my family,all I was doing was to help a child in need.This kid was like an thng from another world a sneeky theiveing B*^%h
No grand parrents came so I told the cps to come gether cause I couldnt handle what was going on in my house,I tryed to do the right thing but then the popo didnt even help when she ,her friends and my eldest striped my house bare and then disapeired for three years.I thought my son woth get tired of that kind of life but It took him ten years to finaly divorce her.
There are other things I wish I hadnt done but seamed right at the time,but this was the biggie.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: