How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,194 Times in 5,149 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Me too, Georgia. It really does aid in helping your body to recalibrate and just feels so good.

I don't know what type of work sponsored health insurance you have, but my work sponsored health insurance plan allows the PPO (your primary physician ) to refer one out for certain alternative health treatments -- up to 5 visits, per each type of recommended alternative treatments.

So, I have the January 2017 issue of Prevention magazine, and the news article I posted about appears on pp's 64-73. On page 72, is a little green colored box of contact information for readers to use, to check and see if you can find a board certified technician and if they accept the type of health insurance one has, as counting toward payment of services rendered. There are 3 ways to find a practitioner for any method of treatment spotlighted in the news article (pp.72):

1) More than 3,000 sound healers are featured on the website at Sound Healers Association (www.soundhealersassociation.org)

2) Many energy healers have training in multiple therapies. On the website for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (www.nccaom.org) , you can search for practitioners by zip code, specialty or both.

3) The Boston Brennan School of Healing website (www.barbarabrennan.com) lists contact information for hundreds of graduates.

Seeing this story the other night when I couldn't sleep gave me the idea to look up and see if anyone at my Center for Natural Medicine might be listed as an credentialed, board certified healer. If I find someone locally at my center, then I'm gonna call and see if they take my health plan insurance and if they do, and my primary doctor can refer me to them, then I'm going to see about getting all three treatments (acupuncture, sound therapy and hands on healing therapy --with plant essences).

I'm feeling pretty relaxed tonight, so I'm headed to bed shortly, after a nice long bath.

I hope you and others and myself included get some good sleep tonight.....sweet dreams to all and Night Night.
Thanks, Kätzchen, that is incredibly useful information. I'm going to see what I can arrange!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: