View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 05:04 AM   #299
spritzerJ
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Queer (gender), female (biological marker)
Preferred Pronoun?:
she will work as a default.
Relationship Status:
*engaged to jac* until 8/10/14

Thanked 15,802 Times in 2,905 Posts
spritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST ReputationspritzerJ Has the BEST Reputation

I am so very grateful for the holiday break. Time to rejuvenate and spend with family. I work with fabulous children and I know I am lucky in that respect.

In other threads I talk about working in crazyville. The school is headed by 2 very difficult to work with administrators (principal and vice principal). They often provide me with SMH moments. This week was no exception...

They announced big staffing changes with the paraprofessionals coming up when we come back but we don't know what they are yet and won't until we get back. Nothing like time to plan for them. What lead to the staffing changes is "student needs". Like they hired someone to work 1:1 with our most impaired student who has no sped experience and no desire to work with sped children (they told the person they hired she'd be doing something else). Now mind you someone in the building with experience wanted the position but they decided to not do that.

The list goes on and on. I've go to let it go!
So the winter break is well timed.
spritzerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spritzerJ For This Useful Post: