Old 02-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #68
aurora

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married

aurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputationaurora Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you IrishGrrl, I do hope that you find a spirit sister who is as wonderful as Sassy is to me.

A drama free poly is a great situation to aim for in any family...and certainly not bothering Master with silly things is a virtue to be acquired by every submissive and slave.

I think one of the important skills that make poly (under the same roof...online can be a bit different) run more smoothly is for the submissives (if a Ds poly situation) learn to work as a team and for the Dominant to trust them not to need micro managing. And one of the best ways to achieve this is to allow the subs to become best/loving friends or siblings.
As an example, one of the most lovely families I have met is run by a Femme Domme with her 2 bois. The bois are very good buddies and work together so well that when Ma'am gets home from work everything is perfect. She does not know or care who did what...all she knows is that her home is great. Everything is done and the bois are as happy as ever to see her. The bois figure out their own schedules, duties, etc. around their other obligations and live to please their Domme....drama free....efficient...everyone is happy.

Well...OK...maybe to have people check out my book Jasmine's Choice by Aurora Dominiqua in the site bookstore.
aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aurora For This Useful Post: