Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Astrology: There's a new sign in town, baby

Well not really. The interloper Ophiuchus who falls at Nov. 29- Dec. 17 is not really new. That sign's been around for a while.

Some scientists and astrologers are claiming that we should be using these dates for the signs of the Zodiac.

• Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
  • Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
  • Pisces: March 11- April 18
  • Aries: April 18- May 13
  • Taurus: May 13- June 21
  • Gemini: June 21- July 20
  • Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10
  • Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16
  • Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30
  • Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23
  • Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29
  • Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17
  • Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20
So I've been asked what this means. Does it mean your formerly compatible lover just grew a 2nd head (no not that one you perverts. FOCUS)? Does it mean everything you thought you knew about yourself is wrong?

Probably not. We are more than our sun sign. We are complicated puzzles astrologically speaking.

In normal astrology, there are twelve houses, twelve signs and 10 planets. Unless you add Chiron...
Take away Pluto...
Add in the asteroids...
And now this...this Ophiuchus-The Serpent.

Is it me or does he have a might anaconda, Rhonda?

I digress. This addition, if you accept it, means that your sun sign might change. Mine did. I went from emotionally flaky Pisces to mentally flaky Aquarius. LOL Probably my other signs moved around too so maybe I'm not an Aquarius Rising.

For me, I'll muddle on as I have. Pluto is still a planet. Chiron is the Wanderer. The Asteroids are intriguing and this new kid in town? This Ophiuchus? He can hang out. I'll have to see how I feel about him down the road. I won't be adding him to my Tarotscopes...yet.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: