sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

Been awhile since i have posted in here, and it's for a reason.
A few months ago i started to lose motivation with my journey..
Working out less, not following my plan of eating diligently, and sadly i was continuously setting myself up a lot.

Over those few months, it got harder and harder to stay on track.
i felt like i was letting go.. And then a couple of weeks ago, it happened.
i broke my abstinence.

i really think it was necessary for that to happen. And the more i think about it, the happier i am that it happened. Sometimes hitting a rock bottom is what is needed to help us grow.. i needed some self acceptance.. i needed to admit to myself i truly 'was' powerless over food.. i was saying i was, but clearly wasn't registering that because i wasn't ever moving forward..

Frustrating, for a long while. But this week, something happened.
i had 4 days off, and i used every single one of those days to the best of my ability to physically change my recovery plan, one step at a time i broke everything down and was completely honest with myself and what i needed.

my Sponsor has been a huge help for me, along with someone else in OA that i've met.. The three of us plan a meet each week, and work the steps together outside of our face to face meeting on Monday nights. The fact i am accepting help now, admitting i cannot do this all on my own as i was doing and embracing my Spiritual guidance as well, are all big steps and knowledge that i am finally starting on the right and much needed path to recovery..

It's been a very difficult, low feeling few weeks especially.
But like usual, i find my way, find my strength and i pull myself up, dust myself off and i learn from my experiences, my thoughts and my inner boo boo's..

Progress, not perfection, right? One baby step at a time, for me.
So this passed week, i reworked my program, my abstinence list, my plan of eating.. i attended meetings, surrounded myself with the support of OA, meditated and sought guidance from my Higher Power and i now feel like i am in a much better place, and ready to keep working through the challenges bit by bit by very small bit..

i can't do this at anyone else's pace, except my own..
And i have plenty of time..

Been putting my progress on my facebook page..
As well as my YouTube channel, which i just started..
it's been very recovery focused for the first couple of videos..
But i have plans for sharing recipes, exercises and many different things that work for me for positivity & positive results.

♥ Hope you are all doing well, those who share & those who read and share with me in private.. love to you all! xx

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: