LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,686 Times in 1,608 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Part 1 of 5: Logistic availability

1) How often do you see your friends in person?
Frequently.

2) How often do you talk on the phone, email, skype, etc. a friend?
Daily.

3) Is childcare a consideration, when you’re making plans with a friend?
Yes; I have children.

4) Are finances a consideration?
Yes, aren't they always? But I can have fun with little money as easily as I can with a lot.

5) Is accessibility or health a consideration?
Not typically for me; I am flexible with regards to someone else.

6) Is your work or class schedule a consideration?
Naturally.

7) Does last-minute planning figure into your friendships, either out of necessity or just because that’s the way you prefer it?
Not usually, but I am ok with last minute plans.

Part 2 of 5: Boundaries, expectations and values

1) What are your thoughts on butch/femme friendships?
I value friendships in all forms. I love to have friends that I learn from so another point of view is always welcome.

2) If your partner didn’t like someone, would you still be friends with that person?
It would depend on the reasons. If they did not like "that friend" because that friend was secretly hitting on them, bashing me etc, I would end the friendship.

3) Describe a time someone cut you off as a friend.
A friend once told me I was "getting a big head" and did not really speak to me much after that. It was actually ok with me, she did not really support my new ventures into the D/s lifestyle, although she was part of it.

4) Describe a time you cut someone off as a friend.
I will cut people off if they start draining on me emotionally; I have a lot going on and have plenty of room for all friends, but not friends who always have drama etc.

5) How would you respond, if you realized a friend had a substance abuse problem?
I tend to not befriend people who heavily use drugs, it is too risky since I have children.

6) How would you respond, if your friend were in an abusive relationship?
I would be supportive but someone is not going to leave a bad situation until they are ready. If you push, you may lose them entirely.

7) If you began to have romantic feelings about your (partnered) friend, what would you do?
Remind myself that we are friends and that my feelings are likely to be a crush based on some innocent behavior. It is never worth breaking apart a relationship-or losing one yourself.

8) If you began to have romantic feelings about your (single) friend, what would you do?
See above; I am in a relationship and I truly love who I am with-no one else can compare.

9) If your friend had what you considered an annoying, albeit harmless habit, would you tell her?
Possibly but more than likely not.

10) Describe a time that you “outgrew” a friend, if applicable.
I outgrew a lifelong friend from high school last year. She and I have different views and seeing who she has become saddens me.

11) How many years have you known your oldest friend? How have you managed to stay friends, over time?
All of my life-she is my sister.

12) Do you have any friends who are exes? What’s your philosophy about that?
Yes. They are mainly people I dated and we realized that we are friendship material not relationship material. I have one relationship ex that I am friends with but our participation in the D/s lifestyle causes us to be in the same space. Friendship with her and her girl is a lot better for everyone than hatred; especially when we have both moved on.

13) How do you feel about “friends with benefits”?
I think that they are fine-as long as each person is clear on what is expected of them and for them.

14) How do your expectations of a friend differ from your expectations of a romantic partner?
I expect my friends to accept me fully; I expect a romantic partner to be willing to compromise.

15) Describe a time when you really came through for a friend.

16) Describe a time a friend really came through for you.
Some friends once drove an hour out of their way (two ways) to rescue me from being stranded on the side of the road; it meant a lot since they were on their way out to eat with family.

17) What are a few deal breakers that would stop you being friends with someone?
Lying; cruelty; being drama filled.

18) What are the kinds of characters flaws you can overlook in a friend?
Most anything except those listed above.

Part 3 of 5: How important is it to you that:

1) …your friend’s age is fairly close to yours?
Does not matter; some of my fave friends (and my relationship) are more than 10 years in age difference.

2) …your friend’s educational level is similar to yours?
Does not matter; everyone can teach us something.

3) …your friend’s economic situation is similar to yours?
Does not matter as long as they realize I may have to bow out of things sometimes due to lack of funds.

4) …your friend’s religious beliefs are similar to yours?
Does not matter as long as they do not try to force their beliefs onto me.

5) …your friend’s class background is similar to yours?
Does not matter.

6) …your friend’s gender identity or sexual preference is similar to yours?
Does not matter as long as they accept my preferences.

7) …your small or adult children like your friends?
Does not matter, I do not always let my friends meet my kids,

8) …your friends like to include your children, when you hang out together?
See above.

Part 4 of 5: Which of the following shared activities with a friend appeal to you?

1) Attending singles events and supporting each other as you scan the environment for someone to flirt with, etc.
No appeal.

2) Exercising; outdoors or indoors
Sure

3) Watching movies or videos; at home or in a theater
Sure

4) Playing video or electronic games; at home or somewhere else
Sure

5) Attending sports events or watching sports on TV
Sure

6) Participating in team sports
I am not very athletic but I will go watch

7) Attending cultural events (museums, concerts, readings, etc.)
Love!

8) Shopping
Love!

9) Cooking, or eating in restaurants
Love!

10) Visiting wildlife centers, going to a county fair, hanging out to watch the dog run in an urban area, bird watching—anything that involves animals
Sure

11) Other
depends on what it is.

Part 5 of 5: What important things has this survey left out?
I do not really see anything.

BONUS QUESTION: In your opinion, has the fact that this survey was created by a femme, affected it in any way?
No, but by now, everyone should realize that I do not really judge people. It was a fun survey.