Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I agree with Dapper. Me and my ex were both poor, and are both fundamentally caring types, and fundamentally trusted each other - and still do. However, it was obvious after a while that our relationship was unusually calm and trusting compared to most that we knew. And we didn;t get married - wasn;t allowed back when we first got together.

If I get a partner now, yes, I'd be talking about financial arrangements before marriage simply because I cannot cope with the notion of lawyers etc in an antagonistic situation. Better to have things cut and dried beforehand. Even if I married someone fabulously wealthy (hah!), I wouldn't expect more than enough to see me comfy for the next few years. I also wouldnl't expect any gifts to me to have to be given back. Similarly, I'm barely getting by now - if anyone tried suing me for funds, well, there wouldnt be much point in my trying to carry on, it;d be more struggle than I could cope with.

So yes, a prenup is sensible IMO.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: