Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

I absolutely LOVE this thread!
My passions and my calling are very intertwined. I have held many different positions in my life thus far, my bestie often teases me about when am I going to make up my mind and stick with something, and the truth is.. probably never! I really do enjoy the change.
I worked to survive from a young age, using the skills learned from my Aunt and Oma working in restaurants to make rent money while in highschool, developing my love for the kitchen and creating dishes. From there I went to nursing school, graduated and worked in 2 different positions - one in hospice and the other with developmentally delayed youth. A few years in and I had an accident at work with a client that almost took my ability to walk. So after healing from the surgeries I had to find a new purpose. Great sense of direction and knowledge of the city I live, I went into courier business, then drifted to limo and taxi, including dispatch. Yes, I enjoy driving This is where I currently am, and it is paying for my education in teaching braille. I am fluent and can't wait to start! This I feel is my calling. I have done work in Guatemala that has changed my life, and I can't wait to get back to the little people in the orphanges and seniors who make my heart sing!
I am also very crafty and plan to teach the kids who are interested some of the skills that I have to help secure their futures.