View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 12:20 AM   #38
EnchantedNightDweller

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Being single is a good thing and I like it.

Thanked 2,462 Times in 803 Posts
EnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST ReputationEnchantedNightDweller Has the BEST Reputation

Teacher for at-risk kids. Somehow it was just meant to be. I resisted at first but then the kids stole my heart. I like to think I provide them with a stability they desperately need. I work at a school where they are surprised and thrilled to have teachers return from winter break. Teachers don't stay here. It's easier to go work in the suburbs where students don't face challenges and obstacles that keep them from learning. You don't have to work as hard. Success comes easily. But I'm not going to be one of the ones that leaves. I want to see them come back to visit when they are in middle school and high school. Maybe even when they bring their own kids to school. 😊
EnchantedNightDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EnchantedNightDweller For This Useful Post: