Old 04-21-2021, 07:39 PM   #4715
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
It's cold and snowing. Big flakes and lots of them. It's 34F and they're calling it a show shower.
I love snow showers! Most of the time they don't have any kind of accumulation. They do make the roads slick, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Well it snowed here last night like it was Feb. today it is all gone but it is 35 out there right now and it will be cold tomorrow as well. Warming up on Friday they say and I hope. I need to get back to the park.
We had a couple beautiful days in the 60s and then it rained on and off today with increasing winds and a cold front from Canada is coming through and dropping the temps tonight and tomorrow and bringing even harsher winds. I know sharing is caring, but you can keep your chilly air if you want to.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: