Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dykeumentary View Post
I wish I could go there now, Sachita!
Its great that you are making this opportunity available.
Thanks. Even if we can't go, it is valuable to keep our imaginations open to possibilities like this.

I've always offered it, however as you know it's a scary leap for people to go rural this way. A lot of people dream about it, talk about it and want to but they don't for some reason. I know quite a few people who bought land with lots of dreams to do a community, offer classes, etc. Once into it they realize its tough to depend on other people.

But I'm forging forward regardless. I've accomplished a lot and I have the feeling the right people will surface. I'm working on extra living space now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post: