Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Bleh. I hunted around for the best place to post this, searched and all that crap. Now, I'm bored and this absurd hurricane is giving me a wicked headache. Here it is:

This seemed like the best thread to raise this issue. I do not mean to offend anyone's sensibilities, but the words "c*ck" and "c*nt" are words that I use affirmatively. I use the "*" symbol here so as not to offend.

Butch c*ck is something so very personal. It must have a billion differing meanings, and implications across the community.

Sometimes, it is so super visceral for me, so real, a pseudo-phantom appendage. I never sense b*lls per se, it is just the c*ck sensation. When I am turned on, I feel it spring to life. A sudden volitile stiffening, rising throughout me, expanding inside and outside of me. It seeks release, attention, acknowledgement and sometimes asks, no, demands, satisfaction of one sort or another.

Yet, I do not ID as male at all. Not in the sense that I think most male IDed folks here mean the term.

What is it like for other butches out there? Might you share your experiences?

Last edited by Reader; 08-27-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: typo
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post: