How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I have stainless steel sinks in the kitchen, and wonderful Florida hardwater which of course causes unsightly mineral deposits on the stainless. The deposits are super easy to clean up and/or keep at bay by saturating a rag in white vinegar and laying it on the stain for an hour or so. Actually, I use paper towels because I can make it whatever length I need for wrapping around the base of the faucet or along curves.

This also works in the toilet, but it's best to clean and flush it first and then turn off the water to the toilet so that none can flow back into the bowl. Then wrap a vinegar soaked paper towel or old rag around water line and allow to sit for an hour or so. The area may need a light scrubbing afterwards or soak for a longer time depending on individual circumstances. Make sure not to flush the paper towel or rag accidently.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post: