View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 12:43 PM   #12
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

White Americans are the architects of racial oppression.

Any statistics that are trotted out about black on black, brown on black, brown on brown etc. violence are all skewed because the system itself is inherently racist. The system is designed to make that happen!

In every aspect of daily life, white privilege is palpable; from education, politics, economics, health care, housing . . . and the list goes on to include the legal system in this country. I say legal system because if it were a justice system we wouldn't be having these conversations.

It is the history of the United States; white people in power have thrust their culture onto people of color and at the same time have diminished and tried to destroy the cultures of people of color.

Today we have racial profiling, race is still on the census, social services, jobs, political representation and all of these things and more are continually reinscribed to perpetuate our racist systems.

Speaking directly about the verdict in the Dunn trial, since he was not acquitted of first degree murder he can be retried for first degree murder and I do hope that is the path that the attorneys for the Davis family will take.
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post: