View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:24 AM   #62
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

I met a dyke bartender at a gay bar and spent seven years trying to make that work.

I was dating a girl, and she introduced me to her friend, who it turned out would be a girl I would spend the next seven years with.

I met a girl through an online writers group at yahoo. She was so adorable and scatterbrained that I asked her to come to Nebraska and live with me. My first LDR and seven years of a very strong love. I don't have any regrets.

I met a girl through an online text-based RPG game and after two years of killing each other and being allies, we met in RL, and I knew right then she was someone I could live forever with. Seven and a half years and still going.

I've met women over the internet, in bars, through friends and by chance. I can't say one way has worked out better than another.