GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

The majority of the people I have been involved with found me either online or at a show I used to perform in. I didn't realize until now that I have almost always been pursued, and not the one who has done the pursuing!

My ex fiance (the first of only two women I have ever loved) I saw at a drag show. I remember saying to a friend that I didn't care who she was, I wanted her. It was two years after I first saw her that I ever spoke to her. (I obviosuly will wait if the woman is worth it.) She wrote on a card that I wanted to take her out on a date. We were supposed to be a one night stand and ended up spending 5 mostly wonderful years together. We are very close friends now and she still means a lot to me in a non-romantic way.

The woman I currently love I met by accident online about 9 months ago when I was involved in an LDR. She had commented in an online forum about how cute my (at the time) girlfriend and I were, or something like that, and that's when she hit my radar. It may seem dumb, but something about her stuck in the back of my mind. I noticed her on and off for several months after that but only met her offline several months ago. Something about her clicked with me the first time I saw her and I knew I loved her shortly after that. It honestly has freaked me out and I am too scared to pursue my feelings since my track record this past year has not been good. LOL
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post: