☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We lived on the same street, my first gf [not serious, but was my best friend] had broken up with me out of the blue and I told her this.. turned out she was bi.. We were together for almost 4 years. I really thought we had everything planned out [who doesn't when you're 16?] and still to this day harbor resentment for her sleeping with her friend to see if she 'really loved me'. She has actually tried to come back around back I laid into her and now we don't ever talk

Met him in college, moved in with him. He is the straightest man I know with the gayiest tendencies. If you met him, you'd get it. First guy I ever slept with [my other BFF guy friend makes the second - was trying to figure out if I really was gay. It was a one time thing, and I came out after.] We are total BFF's though, and he is the one who told me I "need a Daddy" to keep me in line *snort* We used to talk a lot more than we do now, but occasionally we call each other about every month or so. Nothing is off limits, can talk about anything and everything.

Stalker ex, met on MySpace. Met face-to-face at the local club, jumped in bed the next night, U-haul moved a few months later.. She had and has some serious control issues, left once, went back. We still talk, but she really likes to get under my skin and press every.single.button

Met her at work - my first butch. Showed me it was o.k. to be me. Left my gf in no time for her. Got really hung up in her for a long time. I couldn't deal with the drug use though and was trying to get the guts to give her an ultimatum, because she was as hung up on me as I was her. She up and left one day. Five years and I still don't know what's happened or where she is. Lack of closure still eats at me. Though I more worry about her dead in a ditch somewhere, though her take flight is apparently a normal thing. Still waiting for the "Hey sugah" text to know that she is somewhere.

Met him on the dash site. Dated for a year before I flew across the states to meet him. Found out some unfortunate information but wanted to try to make it work anyways. Had issues with job transfer, got a funny feeling..Called it off.

Met her on the dash site, worked through a lot of baggage, moved in after a year and a half, engaged for a year and a half then we got married and simultaneously bought a house and here I am today!
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: