Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

ok I will give it a go...
met her in the army she floored me with her accent together broke up when she cheated on me the broke my nose back together a couple months later then 2 weeks after she was killed in a car wreck..
met her at a bar together 6 months till I came home and found her in bed with a friend of mine TWICE!
met her at a bar together 2 years grew apart
met her at the mall 4 years till she cheated
met her at the gay bar in Philly I was a bouncer at 12 years and one child.. she wanted to change me soften me it became emotionally abuseve
met her on the dash site LDR met in person twice till she found someone much richer and I found out she was a phony
met HER ( my soulmate) on the dash site talked on and off finally I asked her out
dated for 3 years then I wised up and married her the smartest thing I ever did
she is my equal my partner and I can't even think not having her by my side

OPPS I forgot My Ex Husband lol met him while walking to donate blood became freinds with my and the first GF married him one month to the day that the GF was killed in a accident soo did not work married 3 years most of that time seperated or he was stationed in Panama
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: