View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:11 PM   #79
Femmadian

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 2,413 Times in 362 Posts
Femmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST ReputationFemmadian Has the BEST Reputation

• Two were at a library: one seemed to always be checking out similar books and one I kept on bumping into as I was leaving and they were arriving. Hushed conversations ensued.
  • One was at a reproductive rights protest
  • One was at a university-related protest
  • One waited tables at a restaurant my friends and I would frequent and after a series of flirtations over a few visits, they wrote their name and number on the back of the receipt.
  • Two were bouncing around the halls of the university I attended
  • Latest one was on Twitter and in a neighbouring town. She was hot so I messaged her. Met for coffee and coffee then turned to dinner which turned to stargazing which turned to a long walk on the beach a few hours later which eventually turned to... whatever the fuck I have now.