Queenie

How Do You Identify?:
Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,891 Times in 523 Posts
Queenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST ReputationQueenie Has the BEST Reputation

I met my husband on my 26th birthday. At the time, I was going onto a music site a, morrissey fan site. He liked my user name so he sent me a pm to ask me about it. I sent him a short pm back about my user name and that was it. Well, I thought that would be it. A few months later I saw a thread of his asking should he grow out his hair. I was curious to see what he looked like so I clicked on the thread. The moment I saw his photo I knew I was going to be his wife.

I wrote a cute post about my thoughts about him growing out his hair. I spent so long making sure my post was smart and cute. I really wanted him to notice me. It worked!

We started to talk via pm and then onto IM and then onto the phone. It was just easy with him and different. Seven years ago this week he came to vegas to meet me in person. We both fell more in love with each other that week and we both knew that what we had was the real deal with each other.

A few months later I moved to, London to be with him and thats it. I have been here ever since. I still dont know how it all worked out. But it did!
Queenie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Queenie For This Useful Post: