Old 11-19-2020, 10:49 PM   #5068
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today was exciting, exercisers! Yesterday, I was texted by one of the managers of one of my old gyms. She offered me a free 10 day trial so I said yes. Today was the first time I've been in a gym this year. Crazy, huh?

I had a good workout too. Nothing too wild. 15 minutes on the elliptical. 15 minutes on the treadmill. About half an hour working the rebounder and doing some core work.

I saw a guy in a blue minivan having a conniption fit when I drove into the gym's parking lot. A full on, cussing and fuming, fit. He even spit on his own windshield. He was also still there when I came out, an hour and a half later. I gave him a wide berth.

I also had a bunch of short walks as I ran my errands and did some shopping. My step count is just under 13,000 right now. I'll probably get a bit more but only have 10m minutes until the end of the day so I probably won't hit that mark but I'm happy with where I am. It's been a good day!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: