Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mine is with my fiancee' & I curled up, together in the bed, in my apartment.

In the field by my window, is a gopher tortoise refuge, with ancient colonies they have built & are a protected species.

4 coyotes live in the woods at the back edge of this field, as does 6 hen turkeys & one big TomBaller.

There are 2 bald eagles who "nest" close by here & visit often.

A couple of hawks also nest here on top of this 3 story building!

Chris & I open my bedroom & LR window when she is here & the quiet...the peacefulness, the skies when the sun is setting, and the trees....large oaks, hibiscus outside my window....we are in heaven for sure.

We have been patiently waiting for the storms so we can lie at foot of my KS bed, with window open & watch the storm.

Last Sunday, I served her breakfast in bed with her coffee, and the fog was visible outside my window....it was 700AM. (I made her shredded, by me, potato hashbrowns, browned up extra crispy, avocado toast, creamy, cheese-y grits, sugar sweet tomatoes, and jalapeno slices, and her beloved hot sauce!