View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 06:09 PM   #273
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today at home in front of my computer, glancing up now and then to take in the Christmas lights, cards and other decorations. Listening to, though not necessarily Christmas music, music I associate with Christmas because my father always played certain songs both day of and around that general time of year. Usually it's just background music to me but every year when it comes to this one I just have to stop, listen, give her singing my entire attention full focus. It's a wonder to me how some people say she was really wasn't all that gifted, talented a singer. I think though they don't want to admit it, secretly deep down they're just jealous.

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: