Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
PlantPure Nation (2015)
This documentary continues where Forks Over Knives left off. Dr. T. Colin Campbell, his son Nelson and Kentucky State Representative Tom Riner join forces to spread knowledge about the scientifically backed health benefits of a whole food plant-based diet. The film is all about empowering people to make healthier, scientifically based decisions to fuel their bodies the best possible way despite corporate lobbies disseminating skepticism and trying to prevent change.
I know other movies as well and will be back to post soon!
Okidoke, homoe, sounds good..... I'm adding your film to my Must See Soon Movie List. Tyvm

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
This is a problem for me. I can't really eat much in the way of soy. That really impacts what I can eat vegan-wise.
I think I understand and relate to your having a problem with soy. Allergies (?), or maybe that it collides with an pro-environmental political point of view (?) ...... I'm not up to speed on either except to say that it's partialy both, for me. Which way is it for you, Dapper?

I often steer toward Tempeh.... Especially the wild whole grain types. I like to soak them in an marinade, then stir fry them with veggies.

Like this....Ginger Sesame Tempeh Stir Fry (see photo below):

See Recipe to dish above, featured in: The Direct Message Blog (see LINK below):

http://onthedm.com/lifestyle/saucy-s...mpeh-stir-fry/
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote