Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my scorpio boo bear.

Thanked 32,027 Times in 9,959 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Been keeping myself busy so I don't think of stuff.

Finally started my maintenance treatments after around a year of insurance denying me. Got that stuff back once and don't want it back again. Last I was told I have a treatment every 8 weeks for 2 years. Still getting my MRI and CT scan every 6 months. Pictures are coming back good. Couldn't wait for retirement and figuring out what I wanted to do with my time. Did not plan fighting the fight was one of my things to do. Been a year retirement already. My nephew is getting married the 19th. Going to be there for the 3 day event. Back home then the 21st blood work and 22nd treatment. I am still able to drive myself. Not loosing my hair this time.

Thanks for reading and caring.

s
I'm glad to hear that you are keeping yourself busy, with everyday life.

My fiancé has stage 4 Kidney cancer. Life is no cake walk. He keeps busy with his commitments at his organization as well as in other facets of life. He is a strong individual but he has his limits, like anybody else who is dealing with daily struggles over his health and health care regimen.

Thanks for sharing Rusted-rims.

Sending peace and wellness wishes your way,

--K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: