MarquisdeShey

How Do You Identify?:
bent
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/They
Relationship Status:
Minding my own business.

Thanked 4,726 Times in 921 Posts
MarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST ReputationMarquisdeShey Has the BEST Reputation
Default ..Morning after...

I woke up this morning with my body hot all over. I walk into the bathroom and remove my gown, I stand before the full length mirror in awe of what I see. I am stunned. I move in closer to get a better look.
My mouth is raw around the corners. My throat looks as though a razor danced across it, welted fine lines decorating the skin ever so delicately. I touch the lines slowly not wanting to disturb the sleeping wound. My fingers travel down and across my breast following the line which comes to rest at my right nipple. I take a deep breath and feel a dull ache right below my breast and notice where a wound has been dressed with butterfly stitches. I can also see two red wide welts across my stomach slightly purple and red. I let my cool hand rest there. I look at my face again. My eyes are shining and my sore lips brake into a smile. My hand now travels to my shoulder and as it moves I stop and look at my wrists, red marks circling them like a matching pair of bracelets. I admire those too.
I turn so I can have a view of my back. A marvelous piece of art, thick lines and blue-ish welts making my butterflies look like they are flying in a field of blue bells. I watch as the lines dance across my skin. As I look at the canvas which was once my body, I am smitten. After a moment of admiration I turn away and begin running the water for a very hot shower.

The water feels decadent against my skin. I let my hand travel to all the places my body wants to be touched. I stand under the pressure of the shower head, the water massaging my shoulders. My eyes closed, remembering… Your face flashes before my eyes. I make the water hotter. I stretch my arms over my head …and I feel you…
I feel your fingers tracing the line of my spine, weaving through and touching my beautiful mosaic. My skin stands to attention at your touch. I feel you move closer, until I can feel your lips brush against my neck, your arms wrapping around my body. You run one hand across my stomach caressing the muscles of my belly. I press my body against yours. Your other hand moves to my breast massaging it. My nipples harden with each touch. I turn my head so my lips can find yours. I feel your tongue moving across my lips, touching the raw spots, I open my mouth so I can feel your tongue, taking it between my lips I start sucking on it slowly, sweetly, massaging it with my own. I feel your other hand moving down my belly… between my legs. I gasp. You pull me closer to you. You have your finger moving on my clit, pressing and pinching. I feel your cock hardening against my ass. I push into you…I hear you moan. I slide my hand on top of yours and slide your fingers deeper between my legs, until you feel my nectar ready for you.
“Julian, I am glad you came last night.”
“I would not have missed it. You looked beautiful. All mine.” You slide two fingers inside me. With your free hand you pin my arms above my head. You turn my body so I am standing face to face with you. Your eyes inhaling my soul.
…I lean into you, you kiss me again. Your fingers fucking my pussy slowly, deliberately, the deeper you reach inside me, the harder I kiss you. You push my body against the wall with your own. You let my hands fall; I catch a glimpse of that shimmer in your eyes. I slide my leg up your body, your fingers moving deeper inside me. I start moving my nails up the length of your back, dragging it on my way down. I start digging it into your skin, hard enough to feel you shake against my body.
“Harder, girl, you know how I like it.”
“Julian, cum for me…”
A low growl builds on the back of your throat. My nails sinking deeper into your back, you pull your fingers out of my pussy. Suck my nectar from them. You take your cock into your hand; you are hard, and proud. You start working your cock, big strong hand moving up and down the length of it. Your cock erect, my pussy throbbing, you slide my leg higher up your thigh. I have the head of your cock pressing against my clit, sending shivers up my body.
...I pull your head close to me…pausing to whisper… “Sir, fuck my pussy, please.”
You turn the water off. Pick me up and walk to the bedroom. You lay me on the bed.
“Spread.”
I open my legs for you. Your cock is hard and ready. My pussy is wet and hungry. You slide your cock inside me. Power..full… I wrap my legs around you and pull you down on top me. You drive your cock deep in me. I take you. I let you pound my pussy. Let you fuck me anyway you wish. I am yours. My hips rise to take you in deeper. I dig my nails into your waist and with all the strength I can muster, I sink my nails into your flesh and drag it. You gasp. Your eyes go from blue to grey. I hold your stare. Pulling you, digging deeper into flesh…
I close my eyes… waiting for that sweet moment…of release.
Your body…mine…
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MarquisdeShey For This Useful Post: