Old 05-29-2010, 01:56 AM   #62
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyshaman View Post
Hey LadyBlue..
Heya Foxy!

Quote:
It is a whopping 6 here today. Southern Alberta is getting between 10 - 12cm of snow.... but whatever we can use the moisture... maybe this will be the year we break the drought?
SNOW?? Ugh...noooooo......
*nods* Here's to an end to the drought...

Quote:
I like the cool rainy weather... actually i just love rain!!!
OOOHH! OOOHH! ME TOO! ME TOO!

Quote:
I haven't stopped in Winnipeg, drove through it heading east, flown over it a bunch... but nope never actually stopped.
You don't know what you're missing! There are SO MANY reasons to come to Winnipeg!

Quote:
Some people were lulled a couple of weeks ago when it was 30... and planted...they must be transplants cause true Alb's never plant early, we just know its gonna snow again...
*tsk*tsk* Never, never, never plant BEFORE the May long weekend...or later, by the sounds of it!

Quote:
ahhh well I am not complaining... whateva...
Wouldn't do ya much good if ya were, anyway! LOL

Stay warm, Foxy!
~Blue