View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #27
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

income does have to in come, ... in some way. so if a person devotes all of their time to creating their art (no job other than creating), and the art does not produce any income, ... well then lol. that would not be good for paying the bills. may still bring happiness.

this certainly would be undesirable to some people, ... to date a person with little or no income.

but you know, you find out who really wants a relationship with you when not much money is in your wallet. i could think of this as being an up side, ... being an artist.

i don't have to sell a poem to be a poet, ... i'm still a poet. i could make lots of money via selling my poetry and still have a job away from writing, ... i'm still a poet. my poetry could be bad, ... i'm still a poet. a writer/artist, ... can't be just one way. not one definition. but ... what makes me a writer, ... is me. my own place. my own expression. that's mine. all mine.

i like the phrase, it all depends on whom you ask. all professions have passionate people who devote their time to what they love. they may go overboard, ... spend too much time away from home. an example, a coach. now there's an artist lol (my opinion). it all depends on who we date.

Last edited by macele; 04-27-2012 at 09:29 AM. Reason: to edit, of course.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to macele For This Useful Post: