Old 07-19-2019, 09:24 PM   #85
Amulette

How Do You Identify?:
Ma chérie, a sweet thing.
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine
Relationship Status:
Following the scent of flowers.

Amulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST ReputationAmulette Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I've never had Kombucha (but certainly know of it), but your story reminded me of a natural health trend that I had a bad reaction to many years ago which was goji berries! I started having them every morning and getting bad stomach cramping, and it took me awhile to figure out that it was the goji berries! Then recently I took iron supplements because I had my iron tested as part of my physical and it came out low, so I thought I could correct it with supplements. I never knew how dangerous it is to get too much iron until the excess supplements made my level too high, and I got quite sick for a long time. Health is a complicated beast!
I agree it is complicated, and there are so many opinions about what is best. It's good that you listen to your body, I'm coming to believe that is the most reliable source. I hope you are all past the iron adventure and that you feel really good!
Amulette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amulette For This Useful Post: