How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,717 Times in 5,082 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I did an evening work-out of 50 minutes on the stairmaster. It was one of those times where it is so easy! For the first time I did my pattern of two minutes each of levels 5,4,3,2,1 five times! It felt really good to feel progress. It may have been in part that I was watching a very engrossing documentary called "Allison" on Netflix. It was about (no spoilers included) a woman who experiences significant trauma in her childhood, and just kind of revisits the people involved and explores her adulthood. If a doc is done well, it can be about anything! The only bad part is that it was only one hour, so now I must find another show or movie to watch .

I saw the Perfect mother and daughter blowdrying their hair when I arrived. I pretended not to see them, because I didn't feel like chatting. They always blowdry their hair while wearing thongs.

When I got back to the locker room, there were two women I had not seen before or who I just didn't recognize. One of them was blowdrying her hair, and the other came up to her and asked her to zip her dress. She was very apologetic about interrupting her. She kept saying, "I'm so sorry. Thank you." Then the apologetic, now zipped woman walked to her locker. The woman blowdrying her hair said to the apologetic woman, "That reminds me of my favorite Arabic curse!" Then the blowdrying woman ran up to the zipped woman and started to whisper. As soon as I saw the blowdrying woman running, I ran over too, pretending to look in the mirror and style my hair (as if). However, the whispering was successful because I did NOT get to hear the favorite Arabic curse! I wanted to ask the blowdrying woman but it was not that type of party. It must have been shocking because the zipped woman gasped. The blow-drying woman said, "Funny, right?" The zipped woman agreed but seemed uneasy. I left so frustrated because I wanted to hear the shocking Arabic curse. I googled, "the Arabic curse" but it only yielded two guys on Youtube making jokes. Story of my life

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: