Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Red and I have been planning our retirement for the last few years. We went 2 years ago and arranged pre-paid cremations with the travel plan added. We have our assets secured for each other should one of us pass away. We have a goal of moving to the east coast after Red retires in 5 yrs.

I use to worry about getting old then realized the worry was causing me to age.

We both hope to stay as independent as possible but both realize that there may come a day when it is impossible to care for the other.

I can't imagine my life without Red, so therefore I do my best to live life to the fullest while we have each other.

I don't think growing old has to be a downer. It's more like a reward to be given the chance to experience life at all the different stages.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post: