Old 11-17-2018, 11:58 PM   #1
Ender

How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans)
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Single

Ender Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST ReputationEnder Has the BEST Reputation
Default Platonic vs Romantic relationships

I don't really know how to say this, but I've been considering whether or not I'm gay or bi, or if my attractions to guys are purely platonic. I can notice a good-looking dude, but part of me isn't sure if I like him, want to be him, or if it's just one of those things where I just notice good-looking people. I don't imagine myself with guys in any way, nor do I imagine myself sleeping with them.

The one piece of advice I have gotten a while ago, was from a person who said (not in these words, but) the best way to know of an attraction is to experiment, essentially.

I can imagine myself with women, and pleasing a woman, but I just can't do the same with men. When I try and imagine myself with a man, it just doesn't feel right. Then again, I don't know if it's just the stereotypes around men and women that I don't like.

I feel like I answered my own question, but I do want to know if other people also experience platonic feelings for the opposite sex.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: